Why Sletten Construction?
WORKING AS ONE TEAM, SLETTEN IS ABLE TO CONTROL QUALITY, COST, SCHEDULE, AND FINAL DELIVERY, ENSURING PROJECT SUCCESS!
Sletten provides General Contracting, Construction Management, Program Management, Construction Management at Risk (CM at Risk), and Design/Build services. Our work includes a wide variety of municipal, federal, state and private clients. Consistently ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country by Engineering News Record, Sletten executes projects with relentless accountability-seeking customer feedback at the beginning, middle and end of each project to ensure that goals stay aligned and expectations are met. Sletten has operated from Montana since its inception in 1928. Over the years, Sletten has grown to include over 300 employees - many of which have been leading successful projects with us throughout their careers. Thanks to an ever-growing client base and a high volume of repeat business, we are currently one of the largest General Contractors in the Western United States with $250 million in annual revenue. Every project is different, and we tailor our services to meet the specific goals of each one.
- Value-added preconstruction services
- Proven and constantly updated historical estimating databases
- Conceptual estimating and scheduling
- Timely cost analysis and projections
- Accurate constructability reviews
- Established field procedures
- Cutting-edge communications & project management tools
- Accurate and timely project closeout
- Site specific quality and safety programs
- Trained quality and safety-dedicated personnel
- Project punchlist, close-out and warranties
- Five full-service offices
- Capable of self-performing work
- Culture built around teamwork and family
The success of Sletten Construction is the result of dedicated individuals who undeniably produce the highest quality work, demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of the industry, and understand that it takes all our efforts to make the company thrive. Our biggest assets are the employees.